Location: Remote Job (Due to Covid 19), Dallas, Texas
Title: Automation Test Engineer
Duration: Long Term
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Business Intelligence and Data warehousing architecture including ETL Testing, Data Analytics, Support and Business operations of data warehouse systems and reporting platforms.
- . Ability to create Test artifacts that includes Test estimation, Test Strategy/ Test Plan and Test Case Design
- Developing Test script for validation
- Responsible for building insightful, scalable, and actionable visualizations of data which drives and supports the strategic decisions of Business units.
- Responsible for conducting SIT/UAT Testing, production and post production validations.
- Conduct Report Testing on business-critical reports.
- Responsible for Defect management and control at the Test Execution phase.
- Maintaining Test Artifacts and presenting the Weekly/Monthly delivery meetings and documenting the Project artifacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field required.
- Minimum 5+ Years of Software and It Industry