Information Security Analyst
Location: Remote Job (Due to Covid 19), Fort Worth, TX
Title: Information Security Analyst
Duration: Long Term
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Continually monitor the company’s intrusion detection systems
- Create technically detailed reports based on findings of intrusions and events
- Assist in conducting computer incident investigations
- Perform assessment and analysis on anomalous network and system activity
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem-solving security related client issues
- Required to provide quality customer service to clients
- Proffer recommendations on modifications to access control lists to prevent and mitigate intrusions
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of network technology services to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s information assets
- Responsible for the deployment and administration of network access control lists, firewall rule sets, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Network Access Control (NAC), etc.
- Undertake the administration and maintenance of the department’s competence for real-time alerting and digital forensics
- Responsible for the implementation of the unit’s vulnerability scanning program
- Collaborate with the IT department to ensure timely implementation of controls, including patching, with minimal impact on the business operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field required.
- Minimum 5+ Years Required