Sr. System Administrator
Location: Remote Job (Due to Covid 19), Collin, TX
Title: Sr. System Administrator
Duration: Long Term
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated engineering excellence in the design, planning, deployment, configuration, implementation and systems management of Linux and UNIX based operating systems.
- Upgrade and Patching of Linux Redhat/SUSE/CentOS systems software and related hardware
- Detected and troubleshooted system operational and functional Issues.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Documentation of Infrastructure Server Assets.
- Extensively worked with Service Desk and other Support teams to quickly resolve high impacting incidents
- Performance Tuning and maintenance routines to ensure continuous system availability.
- Monitored system logs, performance monitoring and capacity planning in anticipation of system resource usage and securing the server infrastructure.
- Configured data backups and implemented disaster recovery procedures to ensure business continuity.
- Mentoring, managing the team for on call support and change process management approvals from the business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field required.
- Minimum 5+ Years of Software and It Industry