Location: Remote Job (Due to Covid 19), Atlanta, Georgia
Title: Java Developer
Duration: Long Term
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and debug applications and systems of varying degrees of complexity
- Develop and implement acceptance test plans to ensure that product meets customer requirements
- Enable Development teams to start the journey in scrum (implement scrum discipline)
- Help the team to balance the workload from multiple sources and competing priorities
- Design, develop and maintain ETL processes to load Data Marts, support Reporting, and provide Business Intelligence capacities.
- Develop and maintain code in SQL Server, using scripts, stored procedures, SQL jobs, SSIS, SSRS, etc.
- Review code and technical documents.
- Create technical specifications which clearly communicate design ideas, functionality and optimization.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing success to the organization
- Lead team of engineers in design & implementing key technical projects
- Delts with Oracle EBS and the PL/SQL
- Data APIs with high performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field required.
- Minimum 5+ Years Software and It Industry