QA Test Lead
Location: Remote Job (Due to Covid 19), Newark, Delaware
Title: QA Test Lead
Duration: Long Term
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering & analysis, validation and feasibility study. Identify testable requirements through frequent interactions with various stakeholders while capturing it in the Requirements Specification document.
- Test Strategy and Planning. Create governance Test Strategy to set test design guidelines. Defining scope, objective and approach of testing effort using a Test Plan document
- Test Estimation – provide effort sizing to perform Systems Integration Testing (SIT) for capacity and scope planning
- Test Design & Implementation – Create test cases with reference to Functional Specification Document (FSD), execute business scenarios to assert the developed features using automated and manual scripts.
- Deployment and Verification – Leverage DevOps to promote changes through various environments (live and test) and perform feature verification post production deployment.
- Mentoring team, Test case reviews and Reporting – Perform test case reviews, provide guidance on value addition and process improvements.
- Owning the Agile board for testing projects, participate in various scrum ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand Up and Sprint Reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field required.
- Minimum 5+ Years of Software and It Industry