QA Automation and Testing
Location: Remote Job (Due to Covid 19), Collin, TX
Title: QA Automation and Testing
Duration: Long Term
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Requirement analysis, understanding and feasibility study. Analyze and understand all the requirements. Identify the Gaps in the requirement and communicate with implementation analysts to discuss and overcome those gaps.
- Test Strategy and Planning. Create the test plan and test strategy for onboarding & migration of clients Interact with implementation analysts, product owners, and developers of other systems in order to envision, model and provide initial models and designs that can be built. Check the automation feasibility of the underlying application.
- Design walkthrough and query resolution. Provide walk through of design to the product owners, implementation analysts, technical team and other stake holders.
- Technical Implementation, coordination and validation. Design, Testing and implementation of end-to-end solution. Coordination, task assignment to the team and lead Test artifacts & specification reviews for team.
- Deployment and Verification. Coordinate with various stakeholders to deploy the project in the production environment. Post-deployment verifies the output using manual or automation scripts.
- Mentoring and managing the team. Performing the Test case review and working on business value-adds and process improvements.
- Maintaining Agile Board for Testing projects. Scheduling and presenting the Weekly/Monthly delivery meetings and documenting the Project artifacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field required.
- Minimum 5+ Years of Software and It Industry