Automation Test Engineer
Location: Remote Job (Due to Covid 19), Frisco, TX
Title: Automation Test Engineer
Duration: Long Term
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 5-8 talented, motivated engineers and help them deliver while remaining hands on throughout the time.
- Work closely with the Back end, UI, Data Engineers and Product Managers, to write and groom stories, and create and execute test plans
- Create and Manage Automation testing frameworks for applications (web, client, server, and cloud) using JMeter and Selenium
- Design and implement automation to test microservices and components, and data processing pipeline deployments
- Independently able to automate tests using Ruby/Cucumber, Java, or other similar language.
- Works well independently and collaboratively.
- Strong communication, public speaking, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Willingness to learn a broad spectrum of OCLC products.
- Evaluate application architectures and design performance test plans
- Establish performance test objectives, acceptance criteria, workload profiles and use case scenarios
- Responsible for assisting customers who are delivering projects with the implementation of the test strategy by feedback to the project team regarding the findings, problems encountered and define an action plan for their solution
- Carry out knowledge transfer during the project to the clients where they are delivering projects and according to what is defined in the scope
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field required.
- Minimum 5+ Years Software and Testing