These days everyone in the industry is hearing about moving to the cloud – running in the cloud – stored in the cloud – accessed from the cloud. Everything seems to be happening in the cloud – but what exactly is the cloud?
Cloud is a place where you run and access applications, services and store the data securely. Everything happens elsewhere and connection is established through the internet.
- Cloud grabbed the interest of the industry because,
- It needs zero effort on your part to manage and maintain the data and servers
- You can scale up as needed without worrying
- Cloud based applications and services can be accessed literally from anywhere – with just the device and the internet connection
- Overall cloud saves huge for the enterprises through various ways