Location: Remote Job (Due to Covid 19), San Diego, CA
Title: Devops Lead
Duration: Long Term
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experienced in setting-up multiple Azure environments
- Expertise in spinning-up Azure Resources/Services quickly, on demand
- Experienced in Azure DevOps
- Skilled in Azure Data Services
- Databricks, Synapse
- Skilled in Azure Integration Services
- Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management, Event Grid
- Need a strong technical resource with DevOps.
- Jenkins, shell scripting, system administration expertise, bash shell script, Unix/Linux
- Setup the code in Jenkins, understand how to configure Jenkins, then shell scripting to get code deployed, etc.
- Strong scripting skills in at least one language (BASH, Python, Ruby, PowerShell etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD platforms such as GitLab, Jenkins or CircleCI and any Git based code collaboration and version management tooling
- Knowledge of security (risks and threats, authentication, authorization, certificates, encryption)
- Familiarity with Agile backlog management tools such as Atlassian’s JIRA / Confluence, Pivotal Tracker, TFS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field required.
- Minimum 5+ Years Software and It Industry